Social media is an essential element of success in the marketing mix of the modern estate agent.
Join the real estate industry's digital marketing specialists Ruby Assembly for an interactive, engaging social media workshop focusing on best practice for estate agents.
Whether you're a Principal looking to amplify your brand, an agent focused on growing your influence or an expert marketing administrator wanting to upskill - this snappy, clever morning session will give you the foundation necessary to create impactful content for your farm area. Learn how to:
- Make your agency's Facebook and Instagram content relevant and shareable
- Identify brand and legal risks in the social media space
- Develop a social media content plan for 2018-19
- Avoid social media fails and deal with negative feedback
- Unpack statistics and consider ROI for social media
- Run competitions that engage
- Build newsletters and write blogs your audience will actually want to read
With a limited class size of just twenty agents and structured time for workshopping and questions, Ruby Assembly's Social Media for Estate Agents workshop is an event you don't want to miss.
Learn how to win more listings and build better client relationships from the real estate industry's most creative digital team.
Light morning tea provided.